La Divina Commedia di Dante

<i>La Divina Commedia di Dante</i>
I took this in Florence (Nov. 2010) at the Museo Casa di Dante

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A little about myself

My Name is Dante, I am a four year Senior - graduating in May - majoring in Political Science. My semester is going pretty well so far. I'm taking a pretty easy semester so that I could enjoy my last one here at RIC. Unfortunately, I'm unemployed which leaves me with a decent amount of free time. My three greatest loves are cooking, traveling, and music. In fact, if all goes according to plan, in a few weeks I'll be headed to London for about a week to visit my partner who is getting her Masters in Gender and Social Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday.

2 comments: