La Divina Commedia di Dante

<i>La Divina Commedia di Dante</i>
I took this in Florence (Nov. 2010) at the Museo Casa di Dante

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boys Don't Cry 2011

Before you watch this please watch the video below titled "Boys Don't Cry."

The movie "Boys Don't Cry" is a story about a young FtM (Female to Male) Transgender individual. It is what modern day folk are calling Transition files/stories/vlogs etc. The is rather triggering, but it is a brilliant commentary on the life of Transgender individuals both then and unfortunately now. My digital autobiography is a spin off of this idea. Enjoy.

p.s. The opening frame says
To: Teenagers in/and the media
Subject: I thought you should know . . .

6 comments:

  1. Dante, i LOVE this!!!!!! i wish i could have been there, your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dante,
    This is the most honest, open, and personal piece out of them all. I applaud you and I love it! And, I agree Boys Don't Cry is an extremely powerful film that everyone should watch. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Work Dante, very informative. It gives one introductory information on where to begin searching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your courage is inspiring! Thanks for sharing and informing> Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dante- I thought this posted right after presentations but apparently not. I thought your project was really amazing. You had such courage sharing that with the class I have so much respect for you and great job with your video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u already know how i feel.... i love ya n ur story is so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete