La Divina Commedia di Dante

<i>La Divina Commedia di Dante</i>
I took this in Florence (Nov. 2010) at the Museo Casa di Dante

Monday, February 28, 2011

Providence College Public and Community Service Program

In my post about Wesch's article, I used the Providence College Public and Community Service Program as an example of New Media Education. Unfortunately I posted that article from my phone and wasn't able to get the hyperlink in properly. So here it is: Feinstein Institute for Public Service



Each Public and Community Service major takes a two semester class during their senior year called capstone. In one of their meeting/classroom on the 4th Floor of the Feinstein Institute each capstone class paints a mural as their legacy to the program. This is the mural that my partner - Kaytee - and the rest of her capstone class (2009) did.

No comments:

Post a Comment